Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Changing The World, One Person At A Time


Came across this article about Shaun Alexander, running back for the Seattle Seahawks. Had him on my fantasy team this year....and frankly, for fantasy purposes, really wish I had chosen Ladanian Tomlinson (I had my pick of the two! "I coulda been a contender..."). Just after I drafted him, I was made aware of the "curse" of the Madden games. If you make the cover, you have a subpar year. Look out Tomlinson! Anyway, great article....very short, but hope you'll check it out. We need not only more star athletes who do this sort of thing (that in itself is very refreshing), but we just need more people doing this kind of thing period. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but please keep it nice. It is helpful if you use your name, too...anonymous comments with no names attached are generally deleted!