Monday, December 11, 2006

All Is Right In The World


Saturday, my beloved Kentucky Wildcats avenged their last-season pummelling at the hands of the Indiana Hoosiers. Their victory makes me happy (and thusfar their season has been less than happy). But a win over IU is always a good thing...in fact, this is the 15th time they have played since I have been a resident of Indiana, and UK has won 12 of those matchups, I do believe. So my missionary work amongst the IU faithful marches on. Next up, in-state rival Louisville, with the coach any honest UK fan would tell you we wish was still wearing Blue. Now if the Colts can just recapture some of the magic. (Wonder if Pitino can tackle?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but please keep it nice. It is helpful if you use your name, too...anonymous comments with no names attached are generally deleted!