Monday, June 13, 2005

Roaring Lambs III

Guy named Dean Batali, who works in the Act One program that trains screenwriters for hollywood and TV. This interview is good. He has written for both Buffy and That 70's Show. I never watched Buffy. Interestingly enough, I make my kids turn the channel when That 70's Show is on. Two reasons, 1) I don't like it; 2) the only couple of episodes I did see involved themes my 8 & 10 year olds didn't need at the time (if ever). HOWEVER, just like the covert "salt & light" guys who write for the Simpsons, I'm glad they're in the spots they are in, and pray that even more like them will penetrate this important piece of our culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but please keep it nice. It is helpful if you use your name, too...anonymous comments with no names attached are generally deleted!