Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Showstoppers


My son plays bass for the band that backs up both of the show choirs for our highschool. Both groups are very good, and its kind of a big deal. They head off to Florida for the big competition called Showstoppers, and they spend a few days at the Disney resort, get a park pass to all the parks, etc. Fun times. Before the groups leave for the trip, you're "strongly advised" to make a sign for your kid that shows your support. Most of them say stuff like "Ashley, You Go Girl! Knock 'em Dead @ Showstoppers!" That sort of thing. We've decided to be subsversively humorous in our approach to these departure tributes. So here is our sign. I predict it will be the favorite sign of the bunch.

3 comments:

  1. It's hard for me to believe that he is a teenager. I love the sign. Very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha thats funny. I was the keyboardist for the backing band my junior year for Anderson's show choirs. I can relate.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but please keep it nice. It is helpful if you use your name, too...anonymous comments with no names attached are generally deleted!