Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Most Influential Churches?

I'm not sure this new list really matters, but there is a site/magazine that puts out their yearly take on the "50 Most Influential Churches in America". I'm not sure the measuring stick that's used, nor am I convinced there should be one. What we don't need are more examples of churches we should all try to copy. I'm also convinced that a church of 15o people in a town of 1,000 can be just as influential as a chuch of thousands in a major city. But it makes for interesting chat. Check out the list...strangely enough, from what I know of a few of these places, I would agree that they're influential and are playing an important role not only in their location, but they're also "mixing it up" with our culture. Ball is now in your lap...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but please keep it nice. It is helpful if you use your name, too...anonymous comments with no names attached are generally deleted!