Thursday, July 27, 2006

Middle East Mess

I'll admit it - I have little idea what's going on (or why its going on) in the Middle East. I usually think that just makes me not-so-smart, uninformed, or apathetic. But I think I'm really just more the average American.

This article struck a chord with me, and you should read it. It's from Christianity Today and is entitled Another Point of View: Evangelical Blindness on Lebanon. Make sure you read the opening disclaimer, and keep in mind that this is simply another point of view, not necessarily mine. I'm not smart enough or informed enough to really have a point of view on this and many things (oddly enough, that doesn't seem to stop some people from having the "definitive" answer to any and all things!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but please keep it nice. It is helpful if you use your name, too...anonymous comments with no names attached are generally deleted!