Saturday, February 16, 2008


The writer's strike is finally over, and some of the most creative stuff happening in the entertainment industry can now resume production. I know everyone doesn't get the humor in The Office, but its one of my favorites, and I'm looking forward to the next episode (which isn't until April). Pretty clever stuff. If you're not into it, its worth giving it a chance for a few weeks...maybe it will grow on you. Or maybe not. As for me, I'm in withdrawal and can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. April 10 is marked on my calender. We have a HUGE Office Party in Dunn Hall at AU. It's a big deal; every thursday (when its a new episode) about 55 people watch it. The Office could never be better than watching it with 55 people who love it.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but please keep it nice. It is helpful if you use your name, too...anonymous comments with no names attached are generally deleted!