Monday, October 15, 2007

How 'Bout Those Wildcats??

Really enjoying the college football season this year. Mostly because the Kentucky Wildcats are for real! Second time this season they're ranked in the top 10. Not sure if they've been in the top 10 in my lifetime, much less twice in a year! Very cool. Hoping to get tix and take the sons to a game, but thusfar they are out of my reach, and my network of connections to freebies seems to be non existent. At least the TV networks are showing the games. Watched the entire LSU game (almost 5 hours!), and plan to see the Florida game this Saturday....although, if tickets came my way, I would be heading to Lexington!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but please keep it nice. It is helpful if you use your name, too...anonymous comments with no names attached are generally deleted!