Wednesday, March 28, 2007

ENTER YOUR AGE:

It's been over a month since my last post. A lot has happened, not too mention a "significant" birthday. It hit me right between the eyes at the gym. I do go fairly often, but to glance at my portly countenance one would wonder if I knew what a treadmill even looks like!

Regardless, I know my way around the cardio room. Most of the machines ask you to enter some info about yourself in order, I suppose, to monitor your heart rate and adjust your workout accordingly. I suppose when I could no longer put "39" in when asked about my age - it kicked in!

So in March of 2007, I did turn 40. I'm still wondering what that really means, and how to best take advantage of the next 40. Learning from mistakes & shortcomings to be who God wants me to be - a better husband, father, and servant.

I don't want to spend too much time wondering how I would do the last 20 years differently... no sense in beating myself up too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but please keep it nice. It is helpful if you use your name, too...anonymous comments with no names attached are generally deleted!